Artificial intelligence is everywhere. Be it purpose-built AI-powered tools, such as ChatGPT or DALL-E (we’ll discuss these further later on), or helpful integrations into products and services we use in our everyday lives – we’re talking about everything from Google Maps to face ID and autocorrect. AI has arrived and it’s here to stay.
Now is the time to embrace artificial intelligence and get ahead of the curve. To help you do just that, we’ve put together a list of 5-must try AI-powered tools for 2023. Whether you’re a marketer or business owner, nonprofit organisation or designer, it’s likely these tools will help to level up your productivity and push your work to the next level.
It’s only right we start with the most talked about AI-powered tool of 2023: ChatGPT. This sophisticated language model uses deep learning algorithms to process and understand text input to generate human-like responses. But just why is it so popular?
In a nutshell: it’s versatile. ChatGPT can be seen to benefit almost every industry and individual across the globe. Capable of everything from text translation to advanced question answering, this AI language model is unlike anything we’ve seen before. Some common use cases are outlined below.
- Customer service: Chat GPT’s sophisticated text generation model can be used to develop chatbots or virtual assistants to offer enhanced customer service 24/7.
- Content creation: Chat GPT can generate content and ideas for use on social media, websites, email newsletters and more.
- Market research: if you’re looking to analyse your customer feedback efficiently and accurately, hand it over to Chat GPT. It can offer valuable insights into customer preferences, pain points and trends, which can be used to inform your content moving forward.
Like ChatGPT, DALL-E is an AI-powered tool that’s been developed by OpenAI. Again, users can enter text-based prompts to generate an AI-powered response – but this time, they’ll be given a range of unique images.
And guess what? Chat GPT and DALL-E work hand-in-hand. If you’re finding your own prompts are not producing the desired images, try letting Chat GPT take the wheel. Simply say what you want to see and let AI work its magic. The prompt generated by Chat GPT can then be input straight into DALL-E – or if you’re lucky, you may have access to the API that allows both models to be used together!
#3 Microsoft Designer
If you’re a fan of Canva, you’ll love Microsoft Designer. This new AI-powered design tool allows users to create high-quality graphics in a flash. With the help of ‘Designer Copilot’, even novice designers can produce professional quality assets, perfect for use on social media, posters and more!
Like with DALL-E, you need to enter text prompts to help the AI tool to generate images – the more detailed, the better. If you choose to opt for one of the AI-generated templates, you can then fully customise this with your own brand kit and then share your creation directly to social media.
Canva is an intuitive design tool we all know and love. With thousands of free templates, graphics and more, Canva has always been a firm favourite – but it just got a whole lot better. Canva now offers a range of AI-powered tools to help level up your designs, including:
- AI image generator: this free AI image generator is just like DALL-E, but you can add the AI images straight into your designs.
- Magic Edit: Canva has taken the text-to-image generator to the next level, allowing users to select a desired area within their design and use an AI image generator to fill the space requested.
- Magic Design: let AI transform your media into a range of customisable templates ready for use across social channels and more.
- Magic Write: with the help of Magic Write, you can produce anything from social captions to professional letters with just a few prompt words.
#5 Adobe Firefly
Adobe is releasing a range of generative AI tools to complement their existing creative suite. With the ability to generate images, vectors, videos and more, Adobe Firefly looks to be a designer’s dream. Some of the key features of this generative AI tool include:
- Context-aware image generation
- Custom vector generation using sketches or text prompts
- Text-based video editing
- Fully customisable AI-generated templates
- 3D modelling capabilities
As Firefly is still in the early stages, not all of the above are currently available. But be sure to head to their website to see it all in action and request to join the beta programme.
Whilst these AI tools are capable of some incredible things, ultimately, they still need a hand from us humans. If you’re looking to level up your marketing and design, get in touch to organise a free 1:1 consultation.