With over 10 years of experience helping businesses transform their digital marketing, we have the knowledge and expertise to streamline your accounting firm’s online strategy.
As technology continues to evolve, more and more businesses are adapting to the digital world and shifting to an online approach to business – and the accounting market is certainly no exception. Which is why paying close attention to website design for accounting firms is fundamental. Think about it: your website is often the first point of contact for your prospective customers and the online touchpoint for your returning clients, so it’s vital you make the right impression. Your website is essentially the window to your business, so it needs to be up to standard.
Several important areas must be addressed during the process of website design for accounting firms, some of which are outlined below:
As with any area of marketing, when it comes to website design for accounting firms, you should start by devising a clear strategy. To do this, you should look at answering the following:
– What are your main goals? What are you hoping to achieve from your website?
– Which direction do you want to head in from a visual perspective? Are there any particular areas you want to focus on?
– Who is your target audience? How can you tailor your website design to meet their needs and expectations?
More than half of all web traffic now comes from mobile devices, so it’s fundamental you make use of responsive design to ensure your site is mobile-friendly.
The web is designed to be used by everyone, which means your site must cater to those with disabilities. Some examples of ways to make your site more accessible include:
– Considering font size and styles
– Ensuring your site is accessible for keyboard-only navigation
– Considering colour contrast
Good design will by no means guarantee a good website, however, poor design will most certainly have negative implications for your accounting firm. When it comes to reviewing the visual aspects of your website, you should consider:
– Colour palette
The content of your site is arguably one of the most important elements, as ultimately, it is what will help to build relationships with your audience and drive conversions. When assessing your content, you should consider the following:
– Is it relevant to your target audience? Does it offer value to them?
– Does your content help to satisfy your target users’ search intent? Is it easily accessible?
– Is your text legible? Have you considered fonts, text size and colour?
This should be a key consideration when designing your website, as ultimately, it is what will get it seen by your target audience. Here you should ensure to address the following:
– Optimising images with alt-text
– Optimising any coding
– Using relevant keywords
– Ensuring you have a clear sitemap
When evaluating the aesthetics of your website, it is useful to consider the following:
– Are your visuals (colour, imagery, etc.) aligned with your brand?
– Are they consistent throughout your website?
– Are they appropriate for your target audience?
This is fundamental for any website design to be considered effective. Here you should consider:
– Site speed
– Search functionality
– Broken links
– Optimising your site for use on mobile devices and different browsers
Frequently Asked Questions about Website Design for Accounting Firms
Regular updates are recommended to stay modern and relevant; consider a design refresh every 2-3 years or when significant changes occur in your firm’s branding or services.
Your homepage should feature a clear value proposition, contact information, navigation menu, and call-to-action buttons to guide visitors to relevant pages.
Absolutely! With a growing number of users accessing the web via mobile devices, ensuring your website is mobile responsive is vital for a positive user experience and SEO rankings.
Yes, client testimonials build trust and credibility; displaying positive feedback on your website can encourage potential clients to choose your accounting services.
Having a blog can be highly beneficial for accounting firms to showcase expertise, attract organic traffic, and keep clients informed about industry updates and tax-related news. A blog also helps to boost SEO and increase your firm’s trust and credibility.
Our team care about two things – doing brilliant work and making an impact. That’s why we’re directing every free moment to helping the
Contact us today for a free consultation to drive change and grow your market share.
"*" indicates required fields